IWC is looking for a reliable & strong Medical Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate would be a detailed-oriented team member who is adaptable and likes being challenged. This is a fast-paced environment and the individual must be able to handle multiple projects and work towards deadlines with a strong sense of urgency when needed while supporting the manager as required. The administrator ensures all paperwork is executed correctly and tracked in a fast-paced environment.
- Clerical tasks, such as but not limited to answering phones and e-mails, scheduling patients, preparing files and folders, billing, taking payments, collections, filling out insurance forms, marketing, and etc.
- Prevention of an infection.
- Resolving problems in a courteous, professional and timely manner
- Be proactive and resourceful whilst having a passion to resolve issues with little
supervision, taking accountability for their job responsibilities
- Enthusiastic with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Other duties as assigned
• 1-2 years of admin or receptionist experience
• Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills including Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
• Minimum typing speed of 45 wpm (applicants will be tested).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Must be a team player and flexible.
• Attention to detail
• Experience in a contract admin or accounts payable position is an asset
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your resume
Expected Start Date: 2021-February
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to